Re: Hoping these config files look ok

Steven Blackford

Hi Steve,
     Yeah, that would help wouldn't it! Ok, I've made the adjustments & HB_Bridge successfully logs into the BM Network.  I'm not seeing any response If I key up on TG 31254 though.  I don't see any traffic.  My "Repeater ID" is my DMR ID.  Since I don't have a repeater, I made the adjustments & it's is showing up in my list of hotspots on the BM Selfcare portal.  I've assigned 31254 as a static TG on TS 2 which is how I have it setup in the software.  Does anything else have to be setup on the BM side?  I'm using 3102 as my server in case that helps.  The ID I'm using is 3137156.  Thanks for helping with all this!  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 5:41 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Steve,
You have hblink configured as a Master. With what you are trying yo do, you need to be a client to the BM server. See below:

73, Steve N4IRS

# MASTER INSTANCES - DUPLICATE SECTION FOR MULTIPLE MASTERS
# HomeBrew Protocol Master instances go here.
# IP may be left blank if there's one interface on your system.
# Port should be the port you want this master to listen on. It must be unique
# and unused by anything else.
# Repeat - if True, the master repeats traffic to clients, False, it does nothing.
[MASTER-1]
MODE: MASTER
ENABLED: False
REPEAT: True
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP: 127.0.0.1
PORT: 62031
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
GROUP_HANGTIME: 5

# CLIENT INSTANCES - DUPLICATE SECTION FOR MULTIPLE CLIENTS
# There are a LOT of errors in the HB Protocol specifications on this one!
# MOST of these items are just strings and will be properly dealt with by the program
# The TX & RX Frequencies are 9-digit numbers, and are the frequency in Hz.
# Latitude is an 8-digit unsigned floating point number.
# Longitude is a 9-digit signed floating point number.
# Height is in meters
[REPEATER-1]
MODE: CLIENT
ENABLED: True
EXPORT_AMBE: False
IP:
PORT: 54001
MASTER_IP:
MASTER_PORT: 62031
PASSPHRASE: passw0rd
CALLSIGN: K4SQI
RADIO_ID: 1234567  <------- Put your repeater ID here.
RX_FREQ: 449000000
TX_FREQ: 444000000
TX_POWER: 25
COLORCODE: 1
SLOTS: 3
LATITUDE: 41.7333
LONGITUDE: -50.3999
HEIGHT: 75
LOCATION: Iceberg, USA

On 09/25/2017 12:40 AM, Steven Blackford wrote:
Hello,
   I've been following the group for a while & have been exchanging emails with Steve, N4IRS over the past few days.  I'm hoping to create a DMR<->D-Star bridge using Analog_Bridge, Dummy Repeater, HB_Bridge.  I have the D-Star side of things configured.  ircDDBGateway is running, I have DummyRepeater working & it sees traffic coming from the network.  I'm wanting to create this bridge from XRF054A on D-Star over to BM TG 31254.  I've attached my initial config files.  I was working on things this evening when I got called out to work.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks & 73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

--
-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...