Re: 1 Way Audio (XLX DMR to ASL)

Steve N4IRS

I was thinking about having to transcode DMR to YSF when it's not needed. I do understand the control issue.

On 7/10/2019 2:49 PM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
Eh, I suppose it's personal preference really. ASL has a lot more control, and I do prefer to add or remove connections (reflectors) direct from the radio or mobile app.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:25 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Steve,
Is this XLX D-Star or XLX DMR? If it is DMR,  though I see the advantage to doing the mixing (and control) in ASL, Would it not be better to bridge XLX to YSF and add a Analog connection to XLX or YSF?

On 7/10/2019 2:20 PM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
I would create separate paths for each mode in ASL. Say the YSF path is using exten 1999, then make the XLX path use exten 1998. Change the USRP port numbers accordingly in rpt.conf and AB.

Steve KC1AWV

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 2:10 PM Eric Dayrit <kf6itc@...> wrote:
Steve (KC1AWV)

Is this okay?

MB-XLX<->MB-YSF<->AB-XLX<->AB-YSF<->ASL

I'm trying to bridge XLX to YSF to ASL with this format trying to get rid of DMRG. The YSF to ASL is already done and working. I just need to do the XLX side, thanks.

73, Eric

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV