Re: DSTAR to DMR, getting started

Patrick Perdue

I'm trying to figure out how this works... Does this require someone at Brandmeister to configure an interlink once the XLX reflector is up and running? The page found here isn't particularly clear about this, at least to me.

https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/XLX

Meanwhile, I have successfully gotten MMDVM_Bridge connected to Brandmeister, though I have yet to configure a static talk group on the Brandmeister dashboard for the "hotspot."
That should get DMR audio to DSTAR, but how does audio go the other way?

On 7/12/2019 2:40 PM, Ernest Pratt wrote:
XlX will connect directly to a TG on BM or IPSC2 via interlink.