Re: DSTAR to DMR, getting started

Skyler Fennell

Contact a brandmeister server host admin directly. I don't think they even look at the support page requests anymore, I had one in for months and finally got it resolved when I contacted Corey N3FE. Somehow when I put my ticket on the US support website, they said it ended up on the UK ticket system.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:38 PM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
You need to open a helpdesk ticket with Brandmeister support. You have to give them the requested information, like TG, Module, IP Address and such.

Be patient, my interlink request is still waiting for approval since February.

Steve KC1AWV

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 4:14 PM Patrick Perdue <patrick@...> wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how this works... Does this require someone at Brandmeister to configure an interlink once the XLX reflector is up and running? The page found here isn't particularly clear about this, at least to me.

https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/XLX

Meanwhile, I have successfully gotten MMDVM_Bridge connected to Brandmeister, though I have yet to configure a static talk group on the Brandmeister dashboard for the "hotspot."
That should get DMR audio to DSTAR, but how does audio go the other way?

On 7/12/2019 2:40 PM, Ernest Pratt wrote:
XlX will connect directly to a TG on BM or IPSC2 via interlink.

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV