Re: BM to XLX via MMDVM_Bridge - Doc version 2.0

Steve KC1AWV

DMRGateway still exists. It's a separate project outside DVSwitch.

I need to make a new document, now that MB has been updated and issues have been fixed. I'll work on it tonight.

Steve KC1AWV

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019, 8:19 AM Doug - W4DBG <douggooden@...> wrote:
If you have an XLX Reflector that has Transcoder Hardware just ask Brandmeister for an Interlink.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:36 PM Patrick Perdue <patrick@...> wrote:
I'm a bit confused here.
I have set up XLXD for DSTAR, and I want to bridge this to a Brandmeister talk group. I tried doing this just with ambed, XLXD and MMDVM_Bridge with a static Brandmeister talk group set up in the dashboard. I saw activity from MMDVM_Bridge show up on the console from the talk group, but it never made it to the reflector. I think I broke something there. Then I found this guide. However, DMRGateway doesn't seem to be in DVSwitch anymore, unless I'm missing something obvious, which is entirely possible. I found a post from November 2018 stating that DMRGateway no longer exists, yet the first draft of this doc was written in February 2019.
So, what exactly is the state of DMRGateway?

--
Doug Gooden
troytrojan@...