XLX <--> TGIF

Dan K2IE

I'm seeking to bridge an XLX module to a TGIF TG.  I tried to model on the formula published for XLX <--> DMRGateway <--> MMDVM_Bridge <--> MMDVM_Bridge <--> DMRGateway <--> BM but things break down at the TGIF DMRGateway module.  I turned on a rules trace and it seems that any attempt I make to rewrite TG 6 to my TGIF TG fail because the rule is not matched.

Is anyone doing this and, if so, can you provide the DMR Network stanza used for the TGIF side of things?  Particularly the rewrites if you have it working...

73,

Dan