new inquiry about the hb link program

Kenneth Son

Greetings.
I am wanting to set up a small dmr network for just a few friends and myself and want to use the hblink program on a remote server. Eventually there will be about 10 people logging into this with hotspots. I don't know much about HBlink but I was told it was a mini dmr bridge so I understand that just like other dmr networks, my HBlink can have several users and small groups can use different talkgroups at the same time. Some time later I heard from a different source that only one talkgroup could be active at one time on HBlink. I don't know whitch to believe. In the end, I am looking for a software package that hotspots can connect to and have more than one talkgroup being used at the same time. If hb link is used I would use it as a stand alone server and I would not be linking to other networks. It would be just a private place for myself and other friends to do testing and play dmr. Thank you for any help I can get. Pardin the bad spelling I am on a schedule and I am typing in a hurry. Kenneth kk4ql.