Re: Current status DMRlink, HBlink DVSwitch

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I should be clear.... you CAN build a “network” with our tools. Being lord and master of yet another DMR fiefdom is not part of our plan.

0x49 DE N0MJS

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2017, at 4:00 PM, Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...> wrote:

I am strongly opposed to single-entity control of networking as it has always been with DMR... because we end up with disparate “networks” fighting over who’s better than the other.

I started DMRlink almost 4.5 years ago with the goal of building tools and knowledge for networking, but not to “build a network”.

0x49 DE N0MJS

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2017, at 2:55 PM, Matthew 2E0SIP <groups.io@...> wrote:

Welcome back guys, thanks for your continued efforts.

Out of curiosity, what's the end goal for DVSwitch? Is it intended as a small scale tool for bridging modes and networks, or is the end goal for it to function as a standalone network itself, with 'nodes' distributed globally?

Thanks

Matthew
2E0SIP