Re: HBmonitor and XLXPEERS support

SP2ONG Waldek

but still is not solved problem with one frame send from XLX to HBLink after finish transmission usersĀ

https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink/topic/32158218#442

This problem with the last UDP frame from XLX will remain a red background on the XLX status link in HBmon.

I try to understand xlx sources with mmdvm protocol where we can disable send this but at current it is for me is to the difficult task
https://github.com/LX3JL/xlxd/blob/master/src/cdmrmmdvmprotocol.cpp

According to my personal opinion, hbmonitor is a very important and useful tool for monitoring HBlink, for people who do not know HBlink well internally and are not able to analyze hblink logs