Re: DV3000

Steve N4IRS

Am I correct you are running the older DMRGateway and ambe_audio? Not saying that's it, just making sure what we are looking at.

Steve

On 09/29/2017 06:45 PM, Bob N1XBM wrote:
I noticed when talking from Allstar to BM, when I look at my zum spot running the pi-star image that my loss numbers are quite high. It seems to sound fine. I understand this is not the pi-star group or zum spot, but I've only noticed the problem when talking from analog to dmr.

Anyone eles notice this?

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com