From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 4:01:38 PM
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io <main@dvswitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Export from online server to SD card

Why not just install it on your PI and copy the configs over?  It really should be that easy.  I thought the YSF Reflector was G4KLX piece of software, Not a dvswitch product.  Am I reading into this wrong?

Corey  N3FE

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 3:57 PM Aaron Groover <k3alg@...> wrote:
Basically built a YSF on the Ubuntu server and I want to remove it from the “online” server and put it on a pi and run it off my static IP at my house

Respectfully,

Aaron Groover
(610) 379-6148