Re: HBmonitor and XLXPEERS support

Steve KC1AWV

I'm continuing work on HBmonitor3 - a Python 3 port of the original N0MJS HBmonitor.

The last bit that I worked on and seems to be hanging me up is dict.iteritems() is no longer in Python 3. According to some Google-foo and a Stack Overflow article, dict.items() in Python 3 does not have the same functionality that dict.iteritems() did.
view object isn't the same as iterator, so if you want to return an iterator in Py3.x, you could use iter(dictview)
This is the next hurdle. I'll be updating code as I have time available. If you want to collaborate on this effort with me, please submit code as a pull request on the github repository, found here: https://github.com/kc1awv/HBmonitor3

Steve KC1AWV