From: Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Date: 7/30/19 06:26 (GMT-08:00)
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] NOOB Setup-Configuration Help #dmrlink #analog_bridge

The howto is a step by step. You should follow each step. The document had you CD to the directory before editing the .ini file.

From: Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>

Date: 7/30/19 06:11 (GMT-08:00)

To: main@dvswitch.groups.io

You should be in /opt/MMDVM_Bridge directory.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

From: Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>

Date: 7/30/19 02:32 (GMT-08:00)

To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io

It is the netx line in the document.

Time to test

Run MMDVM_Bridge in the foreground

./MMDVM_Bridge MMDVM_Bridge.ini

No, the ports do not need to be forwarded.

On 7/29/19 11:47 PM, Chris K7AZ via Groups.Io wrote:

I'm stuck at:

Time to test

Run MMDVM_Bridge in the foreground.  HOW?

Also, do ports 62031 and 62032 need to be forwarded?

Thanks,

Chris K7AZ

From: Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>

Date: 7/29/19 08:42 (GMT-08:00)

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit?usp=sharing>

Steve N4IRS

On 7/29/2019 11:34 AM, Chris K7AZ via Groups.Io wrote:

Seeking assistance setting up an ASL to DMR interface.  Platform is a private VM server.   I have an ASL node set up 29837 and I'm about 70% into the DMR transcoder part when things started to not cooperate.  TeamViewer available.
Evenings 6-8 PM CA time is best for me.

Thank you,
Chris K7AZ