Re: Wires-X options

Patrick Perdue

I, too, would love to find a way to connect a XLX reflector to Wires-X, and have not heard of this being done, only YSF.

On 7/31/2019 10:48 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:

On 7/31/2019 10:44 AM, Skyler Fennell wrote:
My understanding is that BrandMeister reverse engineered the Wires-X protocol so we can connect to wires-x nodes through their system.
Correct
Is this wires-x to DMR code public, I can't find it anywhere. Is BM open source? Is there any other way to cross-link to Wires-X without using an RF link or going through BM?
No, the reverse code is not public. No, BM is not open source. I do not know of a way to connect to Wires-X.