Re: Wires-X options

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I am a master owner and i do not have access to it either.

Corey n3fe

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 11:53 AM Skyler Fennell <electricity440@...> wrote:
Thanks for the replies.

Before I ask BM, has anybody already reached out to see if they would  provide a copy of their Wires-x program?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 9:04 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
"Is this wires-x to DMR code public, I can't find it anywhere. Is BM open source? Is there any other way to cross-link to Wires-X without using an RF link or going through BM? "

On 7/31/2019 11:02 AM, Robert Bretzman wrote:
Skyler, You can do it with a RF bridge. I do it on the TGIF network and works great. If you like you can e-mail me at robertbretzman@...  I will be happy to share my information.
73
Robert
K4WZV
TGIF Admin

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 10:48 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

On 7/31/2019 10:44 AM, Skyler Fennell wrote:
My understanding is that BrandMeister reverse engineered the Wires-X protocol so we can connect to wires-x nodes through their system.
Correct
Is this wires-x to DMR code public, I can't find it anywhere. Is BM open source? Is there any other way to cross-link to Wires-X without using an RF link or going through BM?
No, the reverse code is not public. No, BM is not open source. I do not know of a way to connect to Wires-X.