The first thing you need to do after setting up a new VM is to make sure you have a ssh client and a e-mail clinet on the machine you are using to connect to the VM.
Cell phone pictures or transcribing by hand will not work if you are asking for help. I understand this may seem harsh but this trhread has 45 messages in it and I know we have too many working bridges for what you are experiencing to be a issue in MMDVM_Bridge. Please setup a environment where we can help you.

Steve N4IRS

On 8/2/19 1:02 AM, Chris K7AZ via Groups.Io wrote:
62030 in MMDVM_Bridge doesnt connect at all...

-------- Original message --------
From: "Chris K7AZ via Groups.Io" <kilo7alphazulu@...>
Date: 8/1/19 20:53 (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] NOOB Setup-Configuration Help #dmrlink #analog_bridge

I'll give that a try.  Tnx.

-------- Original message --------
From: Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>
Date: 8/1/19 20:33 (GMT-08:00)

Have you tried port 62030 instead of 62031 ?

On 2/8/19 1:12 pm, Chris K7AZ via Groups.Io wrote:
The same problem persists across 4 different Masters.

I don't have this email on the laptop being used to TV into the VM server across town.

I'll hand transcribe as needed to avoid sending pictures.

From: Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Date: 8/1/19 16:23 (GMT-08:00)

Changing the password is not going to do you any good. The password for US Masters is "passw0rd" It's either logging in or not. Are you really sure it's ever logging in? This is what a successful login looks like:

M: 2019-08-01 23:20:21.455 MMDVM_Bridge-20180423 is running
D: 2019-08-01 23:20:31.493 DMR, Sending authorisation
D: 2019-08-01 23:20:31.540 DMR, Sending configuration
M: 2019-08-01 23:20:31.586 DMR, Logged into the master successfully

On 8/1/19 6:40 PM, Chris K7AZ via Groups.Io wrote:
When I examine the master info for my repeater,  it shows Zeros all the way across the board. Is that good or bad?

In MMDVM_Bridge.ini  it is again showing connecting and disconnecting every 2 minutes.
Tweaking the master password again is not fixing that issue.

Any hints very much appreciated.   :)