Re: Prívate call DVSwitch

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

A work around, though it's not a true Private call (meaning it won't alert a radio) is....any DMR ID can be used as a talkgroup. So I would use my DMR ID and set the DV Switch Bridge up to connect to that ID as a group call. That way I can use the Shortcuts app in iOS to trigger a connection on the ASL side to an ASL node and use that "Private" Talkgroup via a hotspot to go out on the ASL connection.

Others can use that "Private" talkgroup if they know the number, but it gives you a small way to do this.

Not sure if that helps but maybe a thought?
---
Jeff Lehman, N8ACL
E-mail: n8acl@...
Hamshack Hotline: 4218

Webmaster
Hamilton County ARPSC
http://www.hamcoarpsc.org
E-mail: info@...
Phone: 513-452-6480

On August 7, 2019 at 9:32 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

No you can not at this time.

On 8/7/2019 9:31 AM, EA4GAX - Sergio wrote:
Hi, I have a question
Can I do private call with DVSwitch app?
I see only I do group call.
Thank you.