Re: HBLink Testing

Steve N4IRS

Sure, that is what it is there for. Point at reflector.dvswitch.org and test away.

On 5/30/2017 10:37 AM, David Shaw wrote:
Do you need testers? I can connect my DVMega if you like.

David

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 7:33 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
I have setup a small Conference Bridge on reflector.dvswitch.org using HBlink for testing and demonstration of various features of HBlink, DMRlink and DVSwitch. I will expand the features as time (and programs) progress.
To start, I have HBlink listening for MMDVM connections on port 62031 with a password of passw0rd with the following bridges and applications.
TS2/TG3167 Bridged to BrandMeister TS2/TG3167
TS2/TG9990 is a parrot. What it hears, is what you get.
TS1/TG9999 Is a demo of the ability to send canned voice messages to a DMR user. "The time is..." (I have more work to do on this)

I will be adding connections to IPSC networks and allow connections from IPSC clients.