Re: Setting up a remote base to DMR

Vince Vielhaber

In my case the antenna tuner is manual, so for now I have to go fixed freq. In the future I may be able to add an auto tuner (I have several).

Another feature in ASL's remote base stuff, it has memories. Go to a certain freq, PL Tone, Offset or Simplex, ...

Vince.

On 08/12/2019 06:25 PM, Steve KC1AWV wrote:
You know as I'm thinking about it, ASL has macros for controlling a base
station built into app_rpt already. So, using DVSwitch Mobile will give
you the ability to tune and such the remote base as if you were there at
the rig. This is giving me ideas... :)

Steve KC1AWV