Re: #dmrlink #dmrlink

Steve N4IRS

Motorola Repeater <-> IPSC_Bridge <-> HB_Bridge <-> your HB network.

Setup your repeater as a peer.
Setup IPSC_Bridge as a Master.
Setup HB_Bridge as a peer.

Treat the HB_Bridge connection just like you would any HBP based connection. Point it at your bridge.py.

Steve N4IRS

On 8/14/19 12:59 AM, Waldek SP2ONG wrote:
I am looking for some detailed description, tutorial on example IP adres/ DMR ID, example TG BM etc,  on how to configure DMRLink / IPSC_bridge / HB_Bridge / HBlink3 with repeater Motorola DR3000 drive connection which currently has a connection to Brandmesiter and we would like to connect it to the HBLink network as a backup network while maintaining connection with Brandmeister

We are pleased with the operation of local networks based on HBLink and because we have converters also Motorola, we want to connect them to this local network.

I must define MASTER for which will be connected our local repeater DR3000 and and PEER link to BM ? it DMRLink will be work simmilar like DMRGateway for MMDVM ? It wille be useful looking on examples config files for each program dmrlink.cfg etc

73 Waldek