Re: Rpi 3 Allstar to TGIF Gateway #analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Pete,
Thanks for moving this to the forum, so everyone can learn from your question.

In MMDVM_Bridge.ini you will see the [DMR Network] stanza

[DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=tgif.network
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

I believe the only change is the Address. I have bolded the entry above.

Steve N4IRS

On 8/21/2019 12:28 PM, Peter Buckley via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks to Steve's (N4IRS) efforts we have a working Rpi3 based Allstar to BrandMeister <--> Gateway.

Does anyone have documentation how how to build a RPi3 based Allstar to TGIF Gateway?
I'd like to have (2) different Rpi3 running, and operating (2) separate Allstar Gateways...
One to BrandMeister (have that today) and a different one running Allstar to TGIF Gateway.

Thanks,
-peteĀ  N0ECT