Re: Smartphone apps

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU

I use RadioPro, but it requires a dedicated Motorola XPR Mobile Radio.

I would love to see some software that would allow me to run a small node on a raspberry pi with a thumbdv and allow my phone to access the network.

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU
DMR-UTAH

On Oct 17, 2017, at 10:05 AM, Bob N1XBM <N1XBM@...> wrote:

I honestly sometimes miss things while doing research for "whats out there" With all of the tools for building networks. Has anyone come up with a way to peer a smartphone to an ipsc network?

I know there is some commercial offerings that require some server software.

Thank you

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com