YSFN -- > Wires X Not keying up

Skyler Fennell

I am running an RF link to bridge YSFReflector to WIRES-X.

This RF link consists of a Pi-Star based image with a MCS2000 Radio as the link radio to convert between YSF and Wires X.

I have a YSFReflector and am using MMDVM_Bridge and Analog_Bridge to bridge stuff into the reflector.

What Works:
USER ON HOTSPOT <--> YSFREFLECTOR <---> RF LINK < --- > REPEATER WITH WIRES X

What Does NOT work

ANALOG USER  < --- > ANALOG_BRIDGE  < -- > MMDVM_BRIDGE < ---- > YSFREFLECTOR <---> RF LINK < --- > REPEATER WITH WIRES X

When it does not work, the symptom is the repeater repeats the audio just fine locally, but the WIRES-X box says "LOCAL ONLY" and does not network.

Also What DOES Work, to check to see if it worked on someone else's system

 ANALOG USER  << ----- >> AllStar South Dakota HUB < ---- > YSF REFLECTOR South Dakota HUB < --> RF LINK < --- > REPEATER WITH WIRES X.

Also What Works
ANALOG USER  < --- > ANALOG_BRIDGE  < -- > MMDVM_BRIDGE < ---- > YSFREFLECTOR <---> Digital Hotspot User

I can't figure out what configuration setting might be wrong. Linked below are my bridge files:

Analog_bridge:

MMDVM_Bridge:

Thanks for any help or useful information
skyler