Re: Troubleshooting ThumbDV HW AMBE chip with Analog_Bridge

TG9AOR

Hello Friend. Message #2143 addresses a procedure to verify the latency timer.

As for me, I gave up on integrating DSTAR to the node because of this very same issue, even if the timer is set to 1, the USB device is in a powered USB hub. This past saturday, as I was rebuilding my AllStar Node I gave C4FM a try with the NWDigital ThmbDV in stead of the md380-emu. While it does not stutter, The audio does get fragmented. Pi is on the local LAN, as well as the USB Device.

I ended up using the md380-emu for C4FM as well.

73
--
José Roberto Ruíz García Salas
TG9AOR