Re: Jackhammer Sound

Waldek SP2ONG

Edited

Steve ,

I agree that it's currently difficult to find the reason for this problem, but it seems that this is a md380-emu problem.
Once when I was looking for where the problem was
and I had a "jackhammer" audio, I only changed the IP address for md380-emu to the address on the local network of the computer where md380-emu also worked and
everything worked correctly in DMR.
When I switched back to 127.0.0.1, there was a problem with the audio.

Restarting md380-emu doesn't always help. This is a difficult problem to locate but it would be nice if we could locate it.

The md380-emu restart macro is a good idea

73 Waldek