Re: DMR to Analog Bridge PTT assert quirk

Steve N4IRS

David,
BTW, you left out ASL in your diagram.
Let's make sure you are are running what we think you are running. Do this:
delete the log file
date
/opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge.ini

Then post the output from date and AB.

Steve

On 9/15/19 5:54 PM, David Ranch wrote:
Hello Steve,

You are. When you transmit from analog or DMR, nothing is logged by AB? You do hear the traffic at the "other end" ?

When I transmit from the DMR HT, nothing is logged but I do in fact hear my voice just fine from the speaker connected to the URI-X soundcard.   This setup is essentially:

   DMR HT --> Motorola DMR repeater --> Brandmeister TG --> DV-Switch MMDVM --> DV-Switch Analog_Bridge --> URI-X --> analog speaker

This DV-Switch setup currently a receive only but once it's put on the hill, it will support transmitting.  If it would help, I can try to hack something together if you wish to try the reverse path.

--David
KI6ZHD