Re: Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

N9UMJ

Thanks You Rafa ,, got the download..Has anyone tried the image on a Raspberry pi 4 yet?

Rick n9umj

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 2:30 PM EA3BIL_Rafa <ea3bil@...> wrote:

Hi,

I got a "Lost in translation" message (Just joking, Mega says file is not there or it was removed)...

However...

This is the current link at Joaquin's webpage to the image file:

NEW LOCATION

I hope this helps !!!

BTW:
There's also a manual (guide) for installing and configuring it (in Spanish), available in here:

MANUAL -Spanish-

NOTE:
Thank you very very much Joaquin for having this set up and documented.

Thanks goodness, I have now a first stone to start and some paved way...

73'Rafa.