Re: Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

charles m

Hello
I have tried everything and I can't get this image to boot on any of my raspberry pi

What am I missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Charles
KG5EEL

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 9/15/19, 10:24 PM Ke4tlc <ke4tlc@...> wrote:
what is the user name and password for ssh access?

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 9:44 PM N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
I always use Balena Etcher and not had any issues?

Rick n9umj

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 9:42 PM Ke4tlc <ke4tlc@...> wrote:
What program are you using to write the image to sd card.. I wrote the image to my sd card with win32diskimager and it would not boot on my Raspberry b3+..

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 9:01 PM N9UMJ <n9umj2@...> wrote:
I also tried the link and Mega NZ indicates the file is no longer there??

The following message appears

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Rick n9umj

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 4:18 AM EA5GVK Joaquin <ea5gvk@...> wrote:
Good morning, I have made an image for raspberry that contains guided menu script to configure dvswitch server and I have also set up an hblink3 server and its hbmonitor.
The news link is this -> http://ea5gvk-dmr.zigor.es
And the link to download the image is this -> https://mega.nz/#!z4wXxKBK!O9BVLKzWXX88yJ7ODAhqCIYBNkgz4-p8fNkkAC2Y6Wk

Thanks to the entire Dvswitch team. Always grateful

--
73,s

--
73,s