Re: DMR Bridge

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

Sounds like the TG is timing out on your hotspot. What kind of hotspot? Did you set the TG as a static group on Brandmeister for the hotspot? Those are my first guesses since it's related to DMR

---
Jeff Lehman, N8ACL
E-mail: n8acl@...
Hamshack Hotline: 4218

Webmaster
Hamilton County ARPSC
http://www.hamcoarpsc.org
E-mail: info@...
Phone: 513-452-6480

On September 19, 2019 at 10:59 AM, Ke4tlc <ke4tlc@...> wrote:

I got a dmr bridge running on a pi 3B+ . When i connect to my allstar node using DVS. I can hear it on the dmr talkgroup. When i tx on the dmr talkgroup i can hear it on DVS like it should. After about 15 min. When someone is talking on dmr i can only hear them on DVS. I have 2 dmr id's. The dmr bridge has it's own id and my hotspot has a different id. Need help figuring out how to fix this.