Re: Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

Joaquin,

I'm running your 2.0 image today. Very well done and easy to work with!
I need some D-star help.
on the REF reflectors i'm hearing traffic but my audio is not going over the reflector?
are there any logs i can look at to see what's going on? I've attached my analog and mmdvm logs but they look ok. maybe there is an ambe log or dstar specific log i can looking for?
I've tried some XRF reflectors and transmit appears to work fine over there. seems to be limited to REF.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:14 AM EA5GVK Joaquin <ea5gvk@...> wrote:
New Version 2.0 Image DVSwitch Server  ( format .img microsd 16gb).
English and Spanish Version
https://mega.nz/#!mwYREKia!AF6MPV3g3223dA1CPPc00HttVTAIjTDgTqzm4W3RHwE

English manual
https://mega.nz/#!uoBzBYBD!F9qFqZecQ_fQCrUzXqngSbGS1xoNQR0fEpbughtj1r4