Re: Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

i registered a C terminal today, not sure if it takes time to propagate?
I noticed the mmdvm had the module set to C.

Also, I have 2 DMR ids not sure if that matters. I tried on both and neither seem to work.

I don't see an ircdbb gateway folder on this image, any idea where it is or maybe he's using something else?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 6:01 PM Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...> wrote:

What is the dplus login call in ircddbgateway      ?

Your call shows (USTRUST)

[KV4S    ] [K4DSO  B]
[KV4S   B] [KV4S   B]

registered terminals, so those should work in dplus. Seems like a dplus auth issue.

Adrian ... vk4tux

On 2/10/19 7:02 am, Russell, KV4S wrote:
Joaquin,

I'm running your 2.0 image today. Very well done and easy to work with!
I need some D-star help.
on the REF reflectors i'm hearing traffic but my audio is not going over the reflector?
are there any logs i can look at to see what's going on? I've attached my analog and mmdvm logs but they look ok. maybe there is an ambe log or dstar specific log i can looking for?
I've tried some XRF reflectors and transmit appears to work fine over there. seems to be limited to REF.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:14 AM EA5GVK Joaquin <ea5gvk@...> wrote:
New Version 2.0 Image DVSwitch Server  ( format .img microsd 16gb).
English and Spanish Version
https://mega.nz/#!mwYREKia!AF6MPV3g3223dA1CPPc00HttVTAIjTDgTqzm4W3RHwE

English manual
https://mega.nz/#!uoBzBYBD!F9qFqZecQ_fQCrUzXqngSbGS1xoNQR0fEpbughtj1r4