Re: Current status DMRlink, HBlink DVSwitch

david bencini ik5xmk

Hi Steve and all,

I do not know the python language, I tried but I really need some help. Can anyone address me to modify HBLink's code so that you can skip that part where XLX returns incorrect information? I understand that it is not the right way and it would serve a proper analysis. But Luc does not answer because he is busy with the job and I just want to understand if it is possible to establish a simple connection between my dmrmaster and a XLX module to enable transcoding. If this works and makes sense, then it may be important to plan ahead with further steps. Thanks to everyone, every idea is well-received.

David IK5XMK