Re: bridging ASL, DMR and DSTAR

Patrick Perdue

It's been a long time since I've done anything with Asterisk (I used to manage some phone systems years ago,) but I don't recall being able to easily process audio without making changes to source. ASL already has some DSP-based stuff built-in, so maybe I can look at what it's doing and go from there. I'd rather do as much processing within Asterisk, but I am more familiar with passing audio in real time through SoX and LADSPA processors, which I assume I could pipe AB to and from if necessary. Time to experiment, I guess.