Re: MMDVM_BRIDGE and connect to XLX selected Module #mmdvm_bridge

Steve KC1AWV

I think the config file on GitHub is a carry over from a previous version. From what I know, adding the Module line to the DMR Network stanza should connect you to a module when established.

There's no official documentation on GitHub covering all the possible iterations of use, but many of us are attempting to come up with some as time goes on.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 10:39 AM Waldek SP2ONG <sp2ong@...> wrote:
Hi Steve

Thank you for the info, my question was because on GitHub in MMDVM_Bridge.ini there is no example that you display

https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/MMDVM_Bridge.ini

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV