Re: MMDVM_BRIDGE and connect to XLX selected Module #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Has anyone tried Options=StartRef=4004 in the [DMR Network] stanza?

On 10/2/2019 2:25 PM, Adrian Fewster wrote:

Yes that was my point with the test example question below, however XLX is mentioned on the

commit for some reason, being a bridge of course we don't need a choice of networks.

Hopefully some talented coder can do for MMDVM_BRIDGE  as was done for HBlink peers re XLX module option.

On 3/10/19 2:45 am, Waldek SP2ONG wrote:

> Options=StartRef=4004  << will this work with XLX from  MMDVM_BRIDGE dmr network config to link module D ? This would be great if it works, if not could it be enabled ?

The documnet:

https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md

it is for DMRPlus not for XLX Network