Re: ASL BeagleBone Black

Steve KC1AWV

A quick Google search for Beaglebone Black AllStarLink provided a document with this information:

The login username is root and the PW is root

I also assume this is the hamvoip distribution? If so, you may get better help from the hamvoip folks.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 4:27 PM Mike/W5JR <w5jr.lists@...> wrote:
I’ve finally gotten around to making an SD card for the BBB ASL image. I’m trying to log into the unit for the first time with this SD card. I’m connected to it via ssh port 22 just fine and it appears to accept the “repeater” user name. Entering the password specified in the readme file of “allstarlink” isn’t working. I’ve tried some capitalization perturbations, but no joy. Is there a different pw? Reimage the SD card? Looking for ideas.

Tnx
Mike/W5JR
Alpharetta GA

--