Re: ASL BeagleBone Black

Steve N4IRS

I tested the updated image and you can login as repeater via ssh.
To be clear, I no longer "support ASL" I have turned that over to the ASL board and dev team. I doubt they will create a new BBB image (not even sure they knew it existed) Since I did build the images I do feel responsible for them at least working.

Mike N4IRR and I had a conversation this afternoon and we remember the BBB may exibit a problem inherent in all the ASL images. We have been made aware of a possible fix and the BBB may be a good place to test it. Stay tuned.

I would ask that we move this to the DVSwitch | allstarlink subgroup.

Steve N4IRS

On 10/9/19 9:15 PM, Mike/W5JR wrote:
Great!!!

I’ll try it. Thanks for the quick turnaround. I have an old laptop that I’ve been thinking would make a perfect Linux computer for things just as you were describing.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA

On Oct 9, 2019, at 8:41 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

Mike,
I have modified (and not yet verified) the .img file on dvswitch.org The file is <http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/BeagleBoard/Beagle_Bone_Black/Stretch/ASL_1.01-20191009-armhf-bbb-stretch-image.img>