DMR to Allstar "blocked"

Adam Liette

Hello. I've been experimenting with DVSwitch for a very short time, and it's working for the most part. I'm bridging a stand-alone Allstar node (no radio) to a Brandmeister talkgroup.

Enter my issue... My bridge is announcing "Blocked" and "User Blocked" on occasion. It's audible on the Allstar side, but not DMR. Would this be due to frequent key ups, and being blocked on Brandmeister? I know the blocks usually last an hour or so, but it's annoying to hear the announcement. Ha. Is there any sort of kerchunk delay that would avoid this?

Thanks,

Adam, W8FLH
Greenville, Ohio