Re: DMR to Allstar "blocked"

Adam Liette

Thank you!

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 2:12:29 PM
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io <main@dvswitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMR to Allstar "blocked"

In Analog_Bridge.ini set:
minTxTimeMS = 3000 it will help.

Steve N4IRS

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of w8flh@... <w8flh@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 1:40:00 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] DMR to Allstar "blocked"

Hello. I've been experimenting with DVSwitch for a very short time, and it's working for the most part. I'm bridging a stand-alone Allstar node (no radio) to a Brandmeister talkgroup.

Enter my issue... My bridge is announcing "Blocked" and "User Blocked" on occasion. It's audible on the Allstar side, but not DMR. Would this be due to frequent key ups, and being blocked on Brandmeister? I know the blocks usually last an hour or so, but it's annoying to hear the announcement. Ha. Is there any sort of kerchunk delay that would avoid this?

Thanks,

Adam, W8FLH
Greenville, Ohio