Re: Help linking P25 to DMR

Jake Litwin

Here's the logs you requested. I only have one instance of MMDVM bridge

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 3:13 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Jake,
A DMR to P25 bridge will look like this:
BM <-> MB_DMR <-> AB_DMR <-> AB_P25 <-> MB_P25 <-> P25Gateway <-> P25Reflector

You can use one instance of MB for both DMR and P25
The DMR mode of MB will feed the AB for DMR
The P25 mode will feed AB for P25
You will need to have two instances of AB

We need to see the traffic flow all the way through the bridge. Start with clean logs of ALL the instances.
Bring up the programs and transmit on DMR ONE time.
Stop all the programs.
Show each of the following logs:
MB_DMR
AB_DMR
AB_P25
MB_P25

Please keep each log in a seperate file. They should be plain text files.
We may then request copies of a config file. Same requirement, a plain text file.

This is a port map of a DMR <-> P25 bridge.
<https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/wiki/Port-Diagram>

Steve N4IRS

On 10/16/2019 3:47 PM, Jake Litwin wrote:
Having a some difficulty getting this going. MMDVM Bridge log shows the P25 traffic and the traffic coming from DMR and the P25Reflector log shows the P25 traffic nothing comes out the DMR side and no traffic from DMR comes out the P25 side. I've attached the log files and my configs. Would someone be able to take a look and let me know if I missed something?