Re: Image for Raspberry pi3 with Debian 10 Buster with DVSWICTH SERVER, HBLINK3 AND HBMONITOR.

i got mine working by using VNC Viewer to see the desktop then run this in a terminal window
sudo ircddbgatewayconfig
it took about 3-4 minutes for this to come up for me.
it wouldn't let me do it from an ssh window remotely.
i think it's the dplus authentication it had my callsign with a C just make it your callsign and dstar should work.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 5:26 PM F/W3PO <w3po.vq9po@...> wrote:
hello all
update DMR works but I have the same issue as KV2S on Dstar. No problem on rx but nothing is transmitted.
when on DVswitch mobile the app shows transmit and the ptt is red plus the timer is counting up.
I have check on the dstar dashboard and my signal does not register and obviously no audio coming out.
Thank you in advance for any hints or help
Cheers de Pat W3PO