Re: temporarily switching from AMBE to software vocoders

Patrick Perdue

I forgot to mention that the XLX reflector is connected to DMR through an interlink, if that matters.

On 10/24/2019 9:37 AM, Patrick Perdue via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all:

I am using XLXD and ambed with two ThumbDV's to bridge DMR to D STAR. XLXD is on a VPS, and I have a box in my apartment with the physical vocoders. Currently, the transcoding is done by XLXD connected to my remote ambed.

I'm moving soon, and need a way to keep the translation going for a week or two. What is the best way to shove everything to software on the VPS until I am settled, and can re-establish ambed?

Thanks and 73

KE4DYI