Re: Can work audio from Mic In or Inline Sound for USRPAudio.py with vox control and convert to DMR?

EA5GVK Joaquin

Hi Steve.
Can you help perform this process.

Mic In SoundCard or Inline -> USRPAudio.py (with vox control) -> Analog_Bridge -> md380_emu -> MMDVM_Bridge -> DMR.
To use it for example to broadcast news or any speech that we program on our website.
Or simply to pass our SdrSharp Audio for example to DMR.

If possible I would like you to explain to me please, how can I do the main part

MIC IN or IN LINE (SoundCard) -> USRPaudio.py with vox control -> Analog_Bridg