Re: MMDVM_Bridge Timeout

Steve N4IRS

MMDVM_ridge is loosing connection to the Master. Have you tried another Master?

On 10/26/19 4:07 PM, Dexter Harroo wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have MMDVM_Bridge setup to link a DMR Talkgroup to a ysf reflector, it has been working flawlessly for quite some time, recently i started having issues with the connection where it times out.
closing DMR network
opening DMR network
Login to the master has failed, retrying network connection
closing DMR network
opening DMR network
sending autorization
sending configuration
logged into the master successfully
Login to the master has failed, retrying network connection.

and it keeps doing that over and over again, has any one else experienced this, can someone shed some light as to what may be the issue, so far i checked my ports on the router to make sure they're opened
9Y4C
Dexter