Re: Analog Bridge and DStar

Ryan Collier

Mike,

what errors are you getting when you compile?

On Nov 19, 2017 12:54 AM, "mjswiatk via Groups.Io" <mjswiatk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Maybe a better question would be what are the proper steps for compiling Dummy Repeater?  I'm assuming ithey steps are at the bottom of this message that I copied and to launch with the command "dummyrepeater".  Do I need to compile with the AMBE tag?  Are there any special tricks with DummyRepeater and Jessie other than downloading the .deb and installing manually for
libwxbase2.8-0_2.8.12.1+dfsg2-dmo4_amd64.deb
libwxgtk2.8-0_2.8.12.1+dfsg2-dmo4_amd64.deb

My ircddbgateway is at 10.1.1.31
My Dummy is at 10.1.1.2

I set repeater 2 in gateway as  Dummy and 10.1.1.2
I set Dummy gateway as 10.1.1.31...

I'm missing something...

cd ~
git clone https://github.com/dl5di/OpenDV.git