Re: DVSwitch

that is located in the  MMDVM_Bridge.ini in the same folder.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 2:10 PM Walter Holmes K5WH <walterh@...> wrote:

Many thanks for that Russell.

I think I see in the file where to put the DMR talkgroup, which appears to be the ExportTG field.

But where do I put the YSF Reflector name/number?

[YSF]

Address = 127.0.0.1      ; Address to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)

TXPort = 31103             ; Port to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)

RXPort = 31100             ; Port to listen on (import)

FallbackID = 1234567   ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the database, export this one

ExportTG = 1234           ; Which TG to export

Slot = 2                          ; Export slot

Thnaks,

Walter/K5WH