From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> On Behalf Of Russell, KV4S
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 2:00 PM
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DVSwitch

As root
cd /tmp

wget http://dvswitch.org/install-dvswitch-repo
chmod +x install-dvswitch-repo
./install-dvswitch-repo
apt-get update

apt-get install mmdvm-bridge
then go by the guide for ini.
https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/wiki/Bridge-DMR-to-YSF-Narrow
systemctl enable mmdvm_bridge
systemctl start mmdvm_bridge
if you need to see the logs:
cd /var/log/mmdvm

for the most recent log file in that folder and sub the name for the *

tail -f "*.log"

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 1:48 PM Russell, KV4S via Groups.Io <russelljthomas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

All you need is mmdvm_bridge and this guide:

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 6:54 PM Walter Holmes K5WH <walterh@...> wrote:

Steve,

If I am understanding DVSwitch correctly, it appears there may be a couple ways to do some things from what I have seen.

I am specifically looking for the simplest way to bridge a DMR talkgroup to a YSF reflector.

Is there a way to run the MMDVM_Bridge separately?  Or something else?

Or do you have to install the DVSwitch software as a base, before the bridge or other components can be used?

Many thanks for all the great work you’re doing with this.

Walter/K5WH