Re: DVSwitch

K4VL,
Eric is correct you register for one from that link will put you in the database.
You build and host the reflector yourself and the database will verify it's connectable and assign the number once it can ping your server.
I've used this guide to build them:

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 5:15 PM K4VL <73dek4vl@...> wrote:
I'm new to this so indulge me.
How do I get a YSF reflector address?
What port do I use?
Do I need to redirect that port in my router to my Pi?

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 3:28 PM Walter Holmes K5WH <walterh@...> wrote:

Ahh, gotcha…

I failed to notice that the GatewayAddress=ysfreflector.dvswitch.org line, as that needs to point to my YSFreflector address.

Thanks a ton for the help on that..

Walter/K5WH