Re: HBLink: Adhoc clients with routing rules, conferences etc

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing the configuration, that confirms the understanding I have so far.

To clarify my question, if HBLink is acting as a masterĀ only, without any additional systems, are DMR frames passed between connected clients? If so, is it possible to apply the timeouts and 'rules' to inter-client traffic?

If this isn't currently a feature of HBLink, is it supported in DMRLink or the upcoming 'DVSwitch'?

Thanks again for your assistance and contributions to DMR.

Matthew
2E0SIP