Re: Trying to setup a basic 'Parrot', however hb_confbridge.py is not matching the RADIO_ID

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi Riku,

As it happens I've been using HB_Bridge today.

I've taken a look at the code, and HB_Bridge doesn't rewrite the RptrId, referred to as the radio_id in the code, but a 'master' will validate it on arrival to ensure its one of the connected clients.

So the following is currently impossible-

MMDVMHost --> ( HBLink Master | HBLink Client ) --> HBLink Master.

To make this work, its either necessary to re-write the RptrId as it passes through the intermediate instance of HBLink, or to not validate it on arrival at the master.